I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Monday 13 February 2012

Decided?!

Yeeeaaah...! :D I think I might have made a decision on what my new surname will be. :) My bestest big sis actually came up with it years ago when she was considering changing hers, when she and BIL got married. They never got round to it (it takes time to decide!) and whenever I mentioned my thoughts about changing my name she 'suggested' this one and after thinking it through and considering it against my other 'options' I cheekily nicked it! ;)

I'm pretty sure she's fine with it... :) I've promised to give her my consent if she wants to do the change too in the future. ;) Yeah, that's right, she'll have to ask my permission :) since it's a completely new surname which I'll have to register it with the Patent Office to get it approved. :) :) :) That's how it works over here! ;)

There's one person alive with a similar surname who I might need to ask permission of buuut, my version of this name might also be different 'enough' to be approved straight off. *fingers crossed!*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...